Friday, April 29, 2016

Shirley's Sedona Tree



This was "Shirley Baum's tree" in Sedona, AZ, while she was there this past winter. Her tree spoke to her: "I feel exuberant to be here. I feel blessed and privileged. Shirley has several spirit guides helping and guiding her. I've seen them! They stay around here and they come in and out of the house. I've seen them walking down the street."
"I am energized by the red rocks here. It is a feeling of love. When Shirley leaves this area, she will have more love to be her guide. The rocks are bringing it out, as is her willingness to be available to this energy. The rocks here bring more love out in the trees and the people. The rocks are conscious and there is communication between the plants and rocks."
"In general, the people here in Sedona are very wonderful. I am sometimes admired or spoken to and I enjoy it. I have a good life here. It is peaceful except for the cars. More goes on here than the humans are aware of. There's a lot that goes on at night in the sky, and there are a lot of spirits walking around here all day and night. It's a busy area. Thank you for your attention and interest!"

No comments:

Post a Comment